The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading