Doing these exercises from callanetics 2-3 times a week for an hour, you will quickly lose weight and correct figure flaws
1. In the standing position, feet shoulder-width apart, perform the head bends: first, 5 bends in each side, then 5 times back and forth and complete the exercise with 5 circular motions in each side.
2. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raising your hands up, gently reach for them with your whole body, while becoming on tiptoe.
3. Stand straight, then bend your knees slightly and bend your body slightly forward. From this position, stretch your arms forward and slightly upwards. Continue reading
The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading
We all are well aware of the positive changes from each of the sports: bodybuilding will transform your body, making it beautiful and strong; aerobics will help to lose weight, making you lean and resilient
The popular opinion is that the combination of these disciplines will only aggravate the results of each separately and they cannot be combined. With some important reservations, this is the right conclusion when it comes to professional sports. In other cases, this is not only possible, but under certain conditions, on the contrary: progress in one discipline will contribute to improved results in another.
Bodybuilding and aerobics: when to combine
If you are a teenager or a fan of twenty with very low genetic potential, you should forget about aerobics for a while. The human body responds best to a single stimulus. Continue reading