KALLANETIKA: BASIC EXERCISES
Doing these exercises from callanetics 2-3 times a week for an hour, you will quickly lose weight and correct figure flaws
1. In the standing position, feet shoulder-width apart, perform the head bends: first, 5 bends in each side, then 5 times back and forth and complete the exercise with 5 circular motions in each side.
2. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raising your hands up, gently reach for them with your whole body, while becoming on tiptoe.
3. Stand straight, then bend your knees slightly and bend your body slightly forward. From this position, stretch your arms forward and slightly upwards. Continue reading
PILATES: BASIC EXERCISES
The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading
How to pump up the press: everything is simple
The abdominal region consists of four muscle groups. The transverse abdominal muscle (transversus abdominis) lies inside, supporting your internal organs. Internal oblique muscles run diagonally from the pelvis to the sternum, while the external obliques lie above them, helping you to bend and rotate the body. Above the transverse muscle is the rectus abdominis muscle, which is what we call the abs.
Starting at the pelvic bone, it attaches to the sternum. The rectus abdominis supports the straight back and allows you to lean forward. Connecting fibers, crossing it across, create the very same six cubes that serve as irrefutable proof of fryiness and good physical shape. Although various exercises involve the abdominal muscles in different ways, such concepts as “top” and “bottom” of the press do not exist. Continue reading