Yesterday, fitball or ball exercises were perceived as exotic, and today it has become one of the most popular types of aerobics.
Such popularity is easily explained by a number of reasons, including ease of development, the absence of specific contraindications, and at the same time, the fascination and high health-improving efficiency of this area of aerobics. But let’s learn about everything in more detail.
What it is?
Fitball aerobics is one of the areas of aerobics, where elastic balls of various sizes act as the main projectile for performing exercises. Continue reading
The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading
Everyone wants to look good, but not everyone knows the basic principles that should be followed in order to keep yourself in excellent physical shape and be healthy. In this article we will analyze each principle in detail and talk about their features, as well as give useful tips.
A large number of people live on our land, each of them has an individual physique, but not so long ago scientists put forward three basic (general) body types – ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph.
There are people who can eat whatever your heart desires, while not gaining extra pounds. Such people have a very fast metabolism, this type is called ectomorphs. Continue reading