back and buttocks
Doing these exercises from callanetics 2-3 times a week for an hour, you will quickly lose weight and correct figure flaws
1. In the standing position, feet shoulder-width apart, perform the head bends: first, 5 bends in each side, then 5 times back and forth and complete the exercise with 5 circular motions in each side.
2. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raising your hands up, gently reach for them with your whole body, while becoming on tiptoe.
3. Stand straight, then bend your knees slightly and bend your body slightly forward. From this position, stretch your arms forward and slightly upwards. Continue reading
The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading
So, you are like a tightly stretched string: you exercise with weights fanatically; overtraining. However, it is impossible to stop, because the prospect of a transition to the 44th size is closer than ever. How to be here? Do yoga!
At first glance, such a proposal looks like a mockery – why add a new item to the sports fitness schedule, which is already cracking with tension? Meanwhile, yoga is necessary as air! The fact is that strength and aerobic training is, after all, a kind of stress. Resisting stress, the body acquires new positive qualities – increases strength and endurance, gets rid of ballast – adipose tissue, and increases muscle mass. Continue reading