above described concerns
Yesterday, fitball or ball exercises were perceived as exotic, and today it has become one of the most popular types of aerobics.
Such popularity is easily explained by a number of reasons, including ease of development, the absence of specific contraindications, and at the same time, the fascination and high health-improving efficiency of this area of aerobics. But let’s learn about everything in more detail.
What it is?
Fitball aerobics is one of the areas of aerobics, where elastic balls of various sizes act as the main projectile for performing exercises. Continue reading
Doing these exercises from callanetics 2-3 times a week for an hour, you will quickly lose weight and correct figure flaws
1. In the standing position, feet shoulder-width apart, perform the head bends: first, 5 bends in each side, then 5 times back and forth and complete the exercise with 5 circular motions in each side.
2. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raising your hands up, gently reach for them with your whole body, while becoming on tiptoe.
3. Stand straight, then bend your knees slightly and bend your body slightly forward. From this position, stretch your arms forward and slightly upwards. Continue reading
The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading