USE OF THE RUNNING ON THE TREADMILL
All that you wanted to know about the benefits of running for weight loss on a treadmill, we have detailed in this article. We will tell you how to run on a treadmill, for the most effective weight loss.
The problem of overweight is relevant for many, a large proportion of these people are trying to deal with it. Some of them decide to purchase a treadmill in order to practice on it, but is such an attempt effective? Let’s understand …
Is it possible to lose weight on a treadmill
Daily physical activity on the recommended schedule with the established rules, always has a beneficial effect on health. Including, in terms of dropping those extra pounds!
If everything is done correctly, then regardless of what was chosen – cycling, training in the gym, daily training at the stadium (street, park) or running on a treadmill for weight loss, the result is sure to be. If you decide to buy a treadmill at a low price, we recommend that you choose equipment only from proven brands in specialized stores such as SportMarket.net.ua. The speed of getting rid of body fat depends only on the chosen program of classes, as well as the good faith of the assigned tasks.
But work must be complex! It is not enough just to run on a simulator or a real road, in addition to physical activity, the complex should include
• Proper nutrition is not a “miracle diet”, but a normal diet, preferably compiled by a qualified nutritionist (profile nutritionist), providing the body with all the necessary elements.
• A suitable training program – each person is an individuality, and for different organisms different loads are required (must also be a specialist).
• Compliance with the regime of sleep and rest – if the body is pushed into stress by training until exhaustion, failures in its work begin and health deteriorates.
Compliance with these rules ensures that even quiet walking on a treadmill for weight loss will have a certain effectiveness. But it should be remembered that if, in addition to being overweight, there are other health problems (and this is observed in obese people very often), then the attending physician or physical therapist must necessarily take part in drawing up the lesson plan!
Running on a treadmill for weight loss – the benefits and benefits
Any run, even on the simulator, even on the street is useful. Its main advantage is the normalization of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. Also, active people have fewer problems with the musculoskeletal system, ligaments, their muscles are stronger, and their immunity is at the proper level.
The saying about “running away from old age” has a reinforced concrete base. Even a minimally trained organism is less susceptible to diseases, it works as it is laid by nature. Outwardly, this is expressed in the elastic skin, its healthy color, the fit of the figure. And not only due to the developed muscles – if the systems of the human body work correctly and are able to cope with stress independently, among other things, they will try to get rid of all the excess – slags, toxins, salts, excess fatty layers.
As for what classes on the treadmill for weight loss can give odds to other ways, the reviews of experts and consumers are unanimous:
1. Autonomy. Buying a simulator allows you not to depend on the weather, the availability of suitable places for jogging, modes of operation of a fitness center, congestion of urban infrastructure (traffic jams, crowding, stress and other “joys” of trips).
2. Convenience. Modern models provide for the possibility of different loads, preset modes, customization options, the availability of additional devices. As a result, the versatility of the simulator itself and the ability to practice on almost anyone.
3. Accessibility. There are models, the cost of which is quite adequate, especially compared to good exercise bikes, real bikes or a subscription for training with a coach.
4. Security. If you follow the recommendations of the manufacturer and follow the advice of a trainer, then weight loss on a treadmill is a weight loss exercise with the lowest risk of injury.
5. The absence of contraindications. Anyone who is allowed to walk and run can work on this simulator!
How to make exercises on a treadmill for weight loss effective
Again, first of all, the work should be carried out in a complex. Such a complex is built on the basis of the individual characteristics of a person, his health, level of physical fitness, and so on. But there are a number of rules and tips on how to run and practice on a treadmill to lose weight, which will be useful to everyone:
• Training is best done in the morning, about an hour or two after waking up, if such an opportunity, you need to finish no later than two hours before bedtime.
• To lose weight, it is enough to conduct classes in a day or even two, starting with runs of 15-20 minutes, and gradually increasing the duration of the races up to the hour.