muscles also need
Currently, more than 11 million people around the world are engaged in the Pilates system. Answer the question why this discipline is so popular.
Pilates is a system of exercises, named after its inventor, Joseph Pilates. Initially, Pilates was developed as a system of exercises for the rehabilitation of the wounded during the First World War. And now the Pilates system is one of the most popular areas of fitness and is used to strengthen muscles, as well as to develop the flexibility and mobility of the whole body.
Pilates lessons are a bit like yoga. But unlike her, training is less focused on meditation and self-knowledge, and more on the development of his body, his physical improvement, both in terms of beauty and strength, endurance. Continue reading
The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading
The most popular sport in the US – American football – every year becomes more common throughout the world.
American football in terms of its popularity in the United States can only compete with baseball. According to an independent study that was conducted among residents of the United States, American football has become the number one sport. This jump occurred for the first time in 1972. And today this sport continues to hold its leading position. Continue reading