Japan with the participation
The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading
The most popular sport in the US – American football – every year becomes more common throughout the world.
American football in terms of its popularity in the United States can only compete with baseball. According to an independent study that was conducted among residents of the United States, American football has become the number one sport. This jump occurred for the first time in 1972. And today this sport continues to hold its leading position. Continue reading
The popular myth that exercise is harmful to the chest, has long been debunked. If you want your breasts to be in shape, run to the gym. Regular workouts will help keep the muscles of the breast in good shape, which will give the breast seductive shape. Fitness – your faithful assistant in this matter. You can also train on simulators, but a complex trainer for pectoral muscles should be developed by a competent trainer.
You can “tighten” your chest if you are engaged in sports in which the main load falls on the shoulder girdle. So play tennis, basketball, volleyball or swim in the pool.
Simple exercises that can be performed at home will help to make the chest elastic. Continue reading