have something close
The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading
What you should pay close attention to starting your workout at the gym
A second of relaxation can lead to serious injury, so that this does not happen with you, you must adhere to these safety rules:
Always warm up. Warming up is a necessary condition for warming up the muscles and preparing the body for the upcoming loads. It is especially important to warm up in cold weather.
Learn the technique of doing the exercises. Each exercise requires a thorough knowledge of the technique of execution, otherwise the results are unlikely to please you, and injuries will become a familiar companion. In this matter, you need to show special patience, and mastering the right technique should be under the guidance of an experienced coach. Continue reading
About the benefits of swimming
Swimming is not only a pleasant pastime, but also an excellent physical activity on almost all muscles of the body. The benefits of swimming are obvious. This is a complex aerobic exercise in which the muscles of the upper and lower body work. Therefore, depending on the combination of technology, speed and frequency of training, swimming can help both with weight loss, and with strengthening muscles and general body health.
Thanks to the buoyancy, water protects the joints well. Therefore, swimming in the pool is one of the few exercises that is useful and safe for the elderly and pregnant women. Any water exercises are an ideal choice for people with overweight, limited physical activity, as well as during the recovery period after injuries. Continue reading