force from foot
The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading
Deadlift – one of the most important basic exercises in bodybuilding and powerlifting
The deadlift is a complex, multi-articular exercise, in which more muscles take part than in any other strength exercise, which perfectly develops the strength and muscles of the whole body.
It is the deadlift, along with squats, referred to as accelerating metabolism exercises, thereby improving the ability of muscles to grow.
Technique of deadlift
As in the case of squats, the correct technique for running deadlifts is extremely important. Otherwise, injuries will not pass you. For example, with a rounded back, the load on the vertebral discs becomes excessive and can cause at least their displacement or pinch the vertebral nerve. Continue reading
In order to lose weight it is not necessary to go to the gym every day. This conclusion was made by scientists of the University of Alabama. Exercising every other day will bring significantly more benefits than daily exhausting exercises. And the point here is not in an excessive load on the muscles, but in psychology.
With daily training, a person is more inclined to feel sorry for himself and to give relief. For example, a little sweet, which leads to the loss of all acquired results. And it turned out very simply: an experiment was conducted in which women who wanted to lose weight were divided into two groups. The first group trained hard every day, and the second only a few times a week. To the surprise of scientists, the women from the second group, who practiced every other day, did a better job. Continue reading