Yesterday, fitball or ball exercises were perceived as exotic, and today it has become one of the most popular types of aerobics.
Such popularity is easily explained by a number of reasons, including ease of development, the absence of specific contraindications, and at the same time, the fascination and high health-improving efficiency of this area of aerobics. But let’s learn about everything in more detail.
What it is?
Fitball aerobics is one of the areas of aerobics, where elastic balls of various sizes act as the main projectile for performing exercises. Continue reading
Doing these exercises from callanetics 2-3 times a week for an hour, you will quickly lose weight and correct figure flaws
1. In the standing position, feet shoulder-width apart, perform the head bends: first, 5 bends in each side, then 5 times back and forth and complete the exercise with 5 circular motions in each side.
2. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raising your hands up, gently reach for them with your whole body, while becoming on tiptoe.
3. Stand straight, then bend your knees slightly and bend your body slightly forward. From this position, stretch your arms forward and slightly upwards. Continue reading
Currently, more than 11 million people around the world are engaged in the Pilates system. Answer the question why this discipline is so popular.
Pilates is a system of exercises, named after its inventor, Joseph Pilates. Initially, Pilates was developed as a system of exercises for the rehabilitation of the wounded during the First World War. And now the Pilates system is one of the most popular areas of fitness and is used to strengthen muscles, as well as to develop the flexibility and mobility of the whole body.
Pilates lessons are a bit like yoga. But unlike her, training is less focused on meditation and self-knowledge, and more on the development of his body, his physical improvement, both in terms of beauty and strength, endurance. Continue reading
The following set of Pilates exercises is a complete workout for strengthening muscles.
1. Sit on the floor and stretch your legs, put your hands on your hips, keep your back straight. This is the starting position.
2. Bend your knees, press your feet against the floor and do not tear them off until the end of the exercise. With your hands, grasp the back of the thighs near the popliteal cavity. Head pull up, as if pulling the body.
3. When rounding your back, slowly lower your back to the floor, feeling each next vertebra touch the floor.
4. Continue dropping down to touch the middle of the back.
5. Then start curling back, gently lifting your back from the floor.
6. Straighten the spine completely and head up. Continue reading
It is known that the road of a thousand miles begins with the first step. These simple and easy exercises will allow you to take the “first steps” into the world of stretching.
The described set of stretching exercises is a basic course that will allow you to achieve two important goals:
first, you will feel the “stretching”
secondly, the described exercises will prepare the muscles to perform more advanced exercises for the development of body flexibility
Before stretching exercises, it is important to preheat the muscles. For this purpose, 5 to 7 minutes will be enough, during which you sit down, take a few sweeps with your hands (along and to the side of the hull) and walk around the room. As soon as you feel that the muscles are warmed up, you can begin to perform stretching exercises. Continue reading